GENERAL DESCRIPTION AND PURPOSE:
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for secretarial and receptionist duties, data entry into the DFPS PEIRS database, promoting the HOPES program through social media, the website, and Bright by Text, and partnering with local agencies for outreach opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or a related field preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience in data entry is preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience in public relations is preferred.
- Bilingual preferred
- Computer skills; including web browsing, e-mail, data entry, Microsoft Office, Canva, Zoom
- Strong organizational and record-keeping skills, attention to details
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Works well as a member of a team
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARENT EDUCATOR:
- Enter and maintain program data
- Provide data reports to the HOPES Coordinator in a timely fashion to meet grant requirements
- Participate in continuous quality improvement
- Coordinate publicity for the HOPES program
- Send out BrightByText community messages
- Run HOPES social media and website
- Engage in outreach effort in the community